Friday, May 23, 2008

Start of Summer Update

It's been such a busy end of the semester that I have not had a chance to post. I wanted to mention a few things.

Congratulations to Father Paul McNellis, chaplain for the undergraduate Catholic men's group, the Sons of Saint Patrick. He won the Mary K. Waldron award and was honored with a video by students.

Last weekend I attended the final vows ceremony for two FPO brothers and the ordination for two more FPOs. What a beautiful order. The Franciscans of the Privative Observance are located in Lawrence, MA and worth checking out.

Tomorrow is the ordination of seven men for the archdiocese of Boston. I'll be there. You should be, too.

I am spending this summer as a summer intern in the vocation office for Boston. I encourage you to pray for vocations.

No comments: